Parish Screening Packages
Information on ordering one of our Parish Screening Packages
1. The Site License is valid for 1 year of unlimited showings at licensee’s venue from the date of the first showing. Full-year licenses need to be purchased by June 30, 2020. Packages can be purchased and
first showings can be held after that date, but the license will end on June 30, 2021.
2. The Divine Plan cannot be broadcast for any reason on any television station or other media outlet; nor can the film be recorded using any electronic media including flash photography cameras, smartphones or any form of video recorders.
3. The DVDs included with the package cannot be sold at any retail venue, including bookstores, religious shops, or online stores before the official release of the DVD on 2/22/2020. The only exception applies to licensee’s own parish bookstore that may sell, at their facility, The Divine Plan DVDs remaining after their event(s).
4. The The Divine Plan Site License is valid for the purchasing parish, school or organization only and cannot be used by any other entity. If any other parish, school or organization wishes to show the The Divine Plan film, they must contact Ignatius Press to purchase their own The Divine Plan Screening Package and Site License. The only exception is if Package 4 is purchased. See information above.
5. This site license covers non-theater screenings of The Divine Plan at one venue. To show this film in a theater, please contact Diane – information below.
6. To reorder additional DVDs at a discount, please fill out the reorder form at www.TheDivinePlanScreenings.com or contact Diane Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org; Toll Free: 866-431-1531 x 5, Direct: 734-455-1973.
Please use the form below to contact us with questions about the Parish Screening Packages.